NUVEON SUCHT: Software Developer
For our Solutions Team in Munich, we are looking for a versatile software engineer to help us streamline the delivery of our solutions (IIoT platform & applications) to our customers, including requirement specification, product customization, roll-out and customer support. You will be working directly with one of the company’s founders on a variety of accounts in sectors such as automotive, machinery, electronics, construction, you name it.
Our team is small and multidisciplinary, so you can expect to be a part-time consultant and a part-time full-stack software developer, for which a high level of adaptability and flexibility will be required. From Frontend components and mobile-apps interfaces, to database management and web services, you will play an important role in maintaining our rapid deployment mantra, and thus supporting the continuous growth of the company.
- Proven client facing experience
- Good communication skills
- Project & time management
- Problem solving
- Proactivity and independence
- A team player
- BS / MS in computer science or related engineering field
- 2+ years experience working with web technologies
- Solid relational database knowledge and experience with SQL Databases
- Optionally, experience with NoSQL
- Experience with Git and the collaborative GitHub workflow is an advantage but not required
- German & English working proficiency
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Enjoys talking with people
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to travel 30% to 50% of the time
Full time position, flexible working times.
A challenging job where you will gain ownership from day one.
An open atmosphere where you can develop to your full potential.
A learning environment where you will work with the latest technologies in the IIoT field.
A fair benefits package and growth opportunities.
A friendly company culture where we are committed to work-life balance.
Interested? Send us your application